Saturday, June 27, 2015

30 Marzo. 2015

This week really flew by! I do not know why but the weeks are seeming to pass by faster and faster in the mission, but I am really loving it.

We had a killer week finding people to bring to church this week. As of Saturday night, we had 17 people committed to go to church. Unfortunately, we had a lot of problems come up in the morning when we passed by for everyone, and only 5 people ended up going. I was a little disappointed, however, the new family that we had in church is amazing, and I think that if they go to both sessions of general conference, they will be baptized by the end of the change. I am grateful for all the blessings that God has given us. 

The Martinez Family also went to church again, and we are helping them to build their testimonies more before baptism. I know that they will be baptized before the end of this transfer though. We also have a young girl named Guadalupe Juarez that is looking to get baptized this week, so please pray for them. 

A scripture that I liked this week was from Acts 20:31. It basically is the testimony of Paul where he says that for 3 years he has not ceased to preach the gospel and crying for every single one of the people. As members of the Church, we need to have this kind of desire. But most of all we need to act. What I have seen here more than anything is that people and members say a lot, but they rarely complete. As members, we need to love our fellow man so much that we would be horrified until shedding tears for each and every one of them. 

I love you all very much, and I hope you guys have a great week.

Elder Andrews

Just a funny little sign that we found.


No comments:

Post a Comment