Saturday, June 27, 2015

13 Octobre, 2014

So this week was very long and difficult, but it was all worth it. We prepared three people for baptism this week, and they all were baptized! I did them all because I guess Elder Goodrich really wanted me to have the experience, and it was great! It is great to see such an immense change in the lives of people. 

We also had 5 people in church for the first time. 3 of them were a family, and there is a 4th kid that is going to come. We also brought one of the cleanest homeless guys I have ever seen to church, so that was pretty cool. And the wife of one of the people that we baptized went as well, so that should work out pretty well. We should also have a baptism next week for a lady named Graciela and maybe Patricia. Also, there is a 15 year old kid who can get baptized in 2 weeks, so wish us luck! 

Funny experience of the week was when this lady greeted Elder Goodrich. So, most people here greet with a cheek kiss thing at times, and she went in to do the kiss. However, we cannot do that and Elder Goodrich pulled back. But she went in even more and had to double pull pack which was soooooo funny. I was laughing so hard haha. I felt kind of bad though because she probably felt awkward, but we explained why we could not.

Besides these things, the mission is great! Spanish is becoming easier, and I am learning how to teach more and more each week. I hope that you are all doing well, and I love you all! 

Elder Andrews
Juan, Arturo, and Pedro were baptized this past Saturday!
Happy day, All is well.





No comments:

Post a Comment